In 2011-2013 research was carried out in the framework of the project "Integration Vectors of Kazakhstan Culture in the global cultural space and innovation processes in the culture"
Objective: To study the trends and the integration of modern innovative processes in the field of culture and analysis of domestic and foreign experience of integration processes and their Sociodynamics.
Objectives: To conduct scientific-theoretical, scientific and practical research to determine the current state of, trends in the integration of cultural development; identify the factors hindering the development of the Kazakh culture and exit to the world level; make recommendations and proposals that contribute to the improvement of forms and methods of cultural institutions, improvement of their status; conducting educational and awareness-raising activities among cultural workers; especially the district and village levels.
Novelty: to present historical, theoretical and practical issues of development of culture of Kazakhstan in connection with the global integration processes and the complex representation originality of culture of Kazakhstan in the contemporary socio-economic, political, spiritual and moral development of the country from the standpoint of scientific-theoretical and scientific practical analysis.
Scope: theoretical propositions and conclusions of the study can be used in the field of cultural studies, political science, philosophy, culture, art, cultural history and other humanities disciplines, and have practical value in determining the development priorities of the cultural policy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The significance of the research:
- One of the first research aimed at identifying the priorities and certainly safe for native culture areas (vectors) in the conditions of world integration processes;
- Focused on public-policy priorities and, as a consequence, it has a historical-cultural, socio-political orientation and practical significance, because for the first time in the framework of the research project were comprehensively investigated and analyzed patterns of modern integration trends in the development of culture of Kazakhstan in connection with a coherent political course and socio-economic systems, moral, creative, artistic heritage and spiritual potential of the country.
The results of the project for 2011-2013: " Integration vectors of Kazakhstan culture in the global cultural space and innovation processes in culture":
1) Material of a sociological survey among various social and age groups, including young people and students of universities of Kazakhstan, among the urban and rural population, and among foreigners were collected and processed. The questionnaires collected by representatives of more than 36 countries, excluding the respondents from the Republic of Kazakhstan, Australia, Austria, England, Andorra, Armenia, Belgium, Britain, Germany, Holland, Georgia, Denmark, Iran, Spain, Italy, Kyrgyzstan, China, Korea, Luxembourg, Moldova, Netherlands, Poland, Russia, Singapore, Slovakia, USA, Tajikistan, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, Philippines, France, Czech Republic, Switzerland, Sweden, Japan and others;
2) Scientific-practical round table “Ways of integration of Kazakhstan into the global cultural space” was held (December 2, 2011, Almaty);
3) The collection of materials of scientific-practical round table “Ways of integration of Kazakhstan into the global cultural space” - Almaty "Zhibek Zholy", 2011. - 176 b .;
4) International scientific-practical conference "Integration of Culture of Kazakhstan in the global cultural space: dynamics and vectors" was held (10-11 October 2013, Almaty);
5) The collection of materials of the International scientific-practical conference "Integration of Culture of Kazakhstan in the global cultural space: dynamics and vectors - Almaty; KazRIC, 2013. - 288 p.;
6) Collective monograph "The spiritual culture of the Great Steppe and the present" was written;
7) Monograph "The traditional music culture in the context of social and cultural modernization" was written;
8) The analytical report "Key trends of the cultural potential of the country" on the basis of publications in specialized journals and in the media, internet resources, databases, ministries and statistical offices, as well as materials collected in the study. The report consists of 230 pages .;
9) The preparation of materials on the current state, problems and prospects of development of Kazakh culture in the scientific-practical and methodical magazine
ARTeFAKT of Kazakh Research Institute of Culture (in Kazakh and Russian languages).
Funding for the research project was carried out by the Ministry of Culture and Sports and paid for by the program-targeted financing of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan.